A child psychological evaluation can serve several purposes, including the procurement of a formal diagnosis which can assist you in gaining a deeper, more complete understanding of the problem that your child may be experiencing. Moreover, a psychological evaluation will help guide you toward a proper treatment approach and provide specific recommendations to help your child succeed.
A psychological evaluation includes the administration, scoring and interpretation of several tests. We will also provide you with a written report with valuable recommendations for management and treatment, which you can share with your child’s school and other providers.
We take pride in providing clear, comprehensive feedback. We sit down with you and take the time to explain the results, answer any questions you may have, and provide insights specific to your needs.
At this time, we can assess for the following:
- ADHD Evaluations
- Behavioral Concerns/ Adaptive Functioning
- Mood Concerns
- Social/Emotional Problems
- Psycho-Educational Testing
– IQ and Academic Skills Assessment
– Accommodations Assessment
– Intellectual Disability Evaluation
– Specific Learning Disability Evaluation
- General Diagnostic Clarity and Treatment Guidance